Perfection – The future of skin rejuvenation
Perfect skin is just a peel away with The Perfect Derma. This unique formula debuts a new era in skin health and as we simply put it (Perfection: The Future of Skin Rejuvenation). Never before has a peel offered results at this level to all ranges of skin types. The Perfect Derma founds itself on a key anti-aging ingredient never before used in a peel: Glutathione.
Glutathione is the ultimate antioxidant known to prevent damage to important cellular components caused by free radicals and peroxides. As we age, our Glutathione levels are depleted due to sun exposure, air pollutants and environmental stress. Glutathione penetrates deep into the cellular level of the skin to fight oxidant damage and is the anti-aging answer to premature wrinkling. Glutathione is proven to reverse the melanin’s metabolism turning dark pigmentations (eume- lanin) into light pigmentation (phaeomelanin).
The Perfect Derma is the only peel that premieres Glutathione as a founding component and is the only true anti-aging ingredient offered exclusively in our formula. The Perfect Derma works from the inside to repair and nourish the skin by giving it a radiant glow, refining pores, improving skin hyperpigmentations, lifting melasma, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, eliminating acne and preventing acne marks. Most importantly, the Glutathione element defies the aging process.
The Perfect Derma is effective in delivering a vast improvement with just 1 treatment. The peel is not painful during application and entails a slight sting for the first 30-45 seconds. Patients will experience peeling throughout days 3-6 and will be completely finished with the peel process by day 7.
Improve Your Satisfaction – The Perfect Derma will:
• Eliminate skin conditions such as acne, melasma, and hyperpigmentation
• Rejuvenate and produce younger healthier looking skin
• Reverse signs of aging, age spots and sun damage
• Erase acne scarring and blemishes
• Lighten and brighten your skin
• Slow down the skin aging process
• Reduce pore size and soften fine lines and wrinkles
• Stimulate collagen production resulting in firmer skin
• Improve the overall tone and texture of your skin
• Prevent wrinkles and fine lines